Newburgh Again: Luigi’s Christmas Cheer

December 1978

Here’s to an old-fashioned holiday, sharing good times and good cheer, with lots of friends and loved ones.

Luigi’s Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge
Since 1939
Happy Holiday Season
from
Frank Barossi & Staff
362 Broadway
Newburgh
581-3103


Newburgh Again: A Dividend of Good Will

December 1978

Merry Christmas

Savings and Loan Association of Newburgh


 

 
We’re issuing a dividend of good will and good cheer along with our special thanks for all your continued confidence and loyalty 

800 Broadway
565-4000
47 Grand Street
561-5400

Newburgh Again: Newburgh Is A Christmas Wonderland!!

December 1965


Newburgh is a Christmas Wonderland…

Glittering with the Bright Lights of the Mid-Hudson Valley’s Leading Stores.

SANTA SOLUTIONS invariably are found in the BROADWAY SHOPPING AREA


For the shopping trip of a life-time shop the Mid-Hudson Valley’s most famous, traditional, Christmas Shopping Area… Broadway! See for yourself why every day thousands of shoppers from every point in the Valley come to this exciting shopping area.

Newburgh Again: New York Furniture Company

The New York Furniture Company (circa 1912)
The HOME of
Artistic Furniture, Beautiful Rugs
Good Crockery, Dependable Stoves


The New York Furniture Co.

Cor. Broadway and Grand Street
Newburgh     –     –     –     –      New York

P. S.—Cash or Credit. Many Side Lines
 

Newburgh Again: Jansen’s Open at New Site

Newburgh-Beacon News
September 21, 1959

TRADING POST – Boy Scout trading  post, specializing in scout clothing and equipment, is part of the newly renovated Jansen’s store at 390 Broadway. That’s salesman Burton Polhamus is behind the counter.

The newly expanded E. W. Jansen Inc. men’s clothing store is open for business at 390 Broadway in Newburgh.

About 1,000 square feet has been added to the store’s floor space, according to Maynard Davidson, company president. The expansion, in addition to providing more room for the firm’s enlarged line of men’s clothing and accessories, provides space for new sportswear department and a Boy Scout trading post.

The Jansen company has been at 388 Broadway since 1955. Its new quarters put its entrance one door away from the old address.

The clothing outfit began in 1920 as “The Four”, with a store on Water Street. Mr. Davidson, an employee since 1925, became president at the time of the Broadway move in 1955.

Salesmen are John Kerwick, Burton Polhamus, Bertram Stocks and Frank Gardner.